Friday, September 20, 2013

Back to School

On August 22nd, Reagan and Addison headed back to school. Reagan started first grade with Mrs. Ahlers and Addison is in 3rd with Mrs. Scalfaro. They love their classes and teachers and are both having a great time. I am always sad for summer to end, and was especially so with Reagan headed into her first year of full day school. But, being back to some schedule and order has been good.

I can't believe looking at these pictures how big and grown up my girls look.


Both are above the 97th percentile and at least a few inches taller than their friends.

Gracyn wasn't going back to school until after Labor Day, but she got up and dressed and put on a little make-up to walk the girls to the bus. :)

Reagan with one of her best friends and our neighbor, Olivia.
I mentioned that she was tall.....Olivia is 6 months older than Reagan.

Part of the  morning crew waiting for the bus.

Off they go.

Daddy, Maggie and Gracyn headed back home for the day. It was a long week getting used to being away from the girls, but I had some sweet, special time with Gracyn. And, I am thrilled that this year seems to be such a good fit for everyone. 

No comments: