After spending a few days with Tommy's family in Temple and Killeen we headed back north to Dallas. This picture shows how I spent a good 40 plus hours of the 10 days on our Texas trip. Riding shotgun, Tommy doing most of the driving, Addison's foot propped up on my chair and the girls all busy in the back.
I'll have to go back and catch up our time with his family. I didn't get many pictures....it was the best of times and the worst of times. We got to meet our adorable new nephew, but 1/2 way through our time there, 4 out of 5 of my crew got a miserable stomach virus and spent 24 hours in pure misery.
Tommy's parents came with us for the first night of the Gaylord. We explored the ENORMOUS hotel grounds, watched fireworks from the roof of the parking garage, played at the waterpark and Addison had a sleepover in their room. |
No comments:
Post a Comment