![]() |
| Shanda isn't very tall! Somehow, traditionally, she always ends up next to me in all our pictures. This year, she posed with our oldest kids. Jackson, Addison and Kaleigh will probably pass her by next summer. |
![]() |
| Addison came with me that night. She and Kaleigh chatted away on the end of the table all night long. Shannon and I have been friends our whole lives, so it is precious to see the girls bond. After everyone left dinner, the 4 of us headed to Barnes and Nobles to hang out a little longer. |
![]() |
| Gracyn and Reagan stayed back at the hotel with Tommy to order pizza and swim. They must have had a good time, because this is how we found them when we got back. So precious all snuggled up on that twin bed. |
![]() |
| Addison couldn't put her new book down. She was forced to read in the bathroom, since everyone was sleeping. I can't tell you how many traveling nights I spent like this before the invention of the Kindle. That goodness for e-readers and the backlight, I don't have to do this anymore. Maybe we will have to get her one before next years travels. |





No comments:
Post a Comment