Friday, August 22, 2014

Gracyn's Muffins with Mom

All of the end of school events for Gracyn this year were about triple the normal level of emotion. Combine preschool graduation for your baby, a move across the country and a whole phase of life with little ones at home all day ending and it is a melting pot of emotions. My usual coping mechanism was to pretend none of it was happening and when I started to feel too sad, I usually left!!! I lived in denial right up until our last walk through our cul-de-sac.
Our fabulous 4 year old teachers Miss Julie and Miss Dana plan a VERY special day for mom's at the end of the year. The kids are precious with their artwork, singing and serving. It is a day of memories I will always treasure.
MCP was such a terrific place for us to land. They gave my kids so many lessons on God and gave them a great foundation for school. The girls friends are precious and their mom's are DEAR to me.
The derby hats are perhaps the best part of the whole day!!!

No comments: