Friday, August 22, 2014

Random Days from May

Wippy Dip Ice-Cream.....a summer staple in Ohio. We will miss their creative soft-serve creations. Reagan chose a chocolate bunny this day. Whatever you ask for, they will make. 

Addison with her 2nd grade besties at their spring musical. Amanda, Chloe and Yana. These were the girls she spent her time with this year.

Gracyn and I had some visitors after the girls got on the bus one morning. We fed bread to the ducks, Maggie was tortured!!!!

I got to work at Reagan's field day. It was fun and her class was WILD. God bless her teacher who was thankfully a 22 year veteran. That class was tough!

Addison tagged along with me for a pedicure one day.

Chloe started riding lessons. The girls LOVED when they got to ride together. Addison is on Ripley and Chloe is riding Hestia.

A fun summer cookout with some of our besties. This was one of our last nights with the Bowles. So much has changed since then. We have moved, they have moved and that golf course behind the girls has been bulldozed to make a new housing development.

I had to have one last Melting Pot night with my favorite ladies before we left. We ate and chatted for hours....all the while ignoring that I was about to move. Deny, deny, deny!!!!

We had one last bar-b-que at the Sphire house. The kids fished, played on the play-set and ran around all night. My kids think there house is better than Disneyworld. I caught my first fish this night, but I can't find the picture. This crazy sign was on their garage when we pulled up. I felt so loved.

Reagan's last day of 1st grade. She was enjoying some Kona Ice with Olivia. I helped the kids tie-die shirts. My hands were green for a week.

Addison's last day of school. They autographed beach balls and had Kona Ice.

I ran around to everyone's class parties and hosted an ice-cream party in our cul-de-sac for about 30 people, all while the movers were packing my house. Did I mention I was in denial right up until we pulled away?

Gracyn's final Wippy-Dip creation was a vanilla penguin. Adorable.

No comments: