Saturday, August 23, 2014

Random Fun from Way Back

Since it is my only scrapbook of family memories, I am determined to catch this blog up. It may be random and out of order, but at least it will all be here.

Gracyn and Reagan caught this huge frog at Addison's riding lesson one day. I love all the time they spend exploring and tromping around the country while she is riding. It really is fun for our whole family.

Gracyn's first sentence. I have this written all over so many pieces of paper around my house. Melts my heart when I come across them.

Winter hair problems.

Sweet girl all snuggled up for bed. She loves those 3 Lion King Lions. They travel with us and she doesn't sleep without them.


Reagan and I went on her school field trip to an outdoor museum on a very rainy day. Thankfully we got most of the exhibits done during a quick break in the rain.

On the bus with Reagan and Olivia. 

Poor sick girl sleeping in the chair with her lions.

The first really hot day of summer. I biked with the kids to the neighborhood park and they were blazing hot by the time we got home. Megan was ready with pop ice in the Leslie's driveway when we got back.


We went to a super fun birthday party for our friend Eloise at a farm.

There was a playground inside an old barn.

Addison has found her passion. She reads about horses, rides horses, saves every penny she has for a horse and has her room decorated with horses. She is in love.

One of what felt like a million skating parties for the girls' school last year. Good thing our family loves skating, we were there OFTEN!


Sidewalk paint. It was a favorite birthday present. Not necessarily the best thing when your house is on the market. Thankfully it sold in a few hours and we didn't have to worry about our designer driveway.

Maggie Dog. Our constant companion. Our family loves her. 

I snapped this shot of Gracyn and Sophie, while looking down at them from the deck. I want to remember how much my girls loved that little rock path in the flower bed on the side of our Ohio house. They all 3 spent hours over there with chalk coloring the rocks. They did this often from our first day there until our last.

Celebrating Daddy's birthday. We got him a few gifts, made him taco soup and brownies and then took him rollerskating. That was his request!!

Just a normal day at our house afterschool. So thankful for all the kids in and out playing. Emma, Gracyn, Reagan, Daron, Olivia, Addison and Elena all crowded around one computer, checking something out.

No comments: