| We made these adorable blankets for both our nephews birthdays. Don't miss Whiskers....the outside, rescue, porch kitty. |
| Reagan was Head of the Herd. |
| While in Texas for Jax birthday, Pappy took us to American Girl. Gracyn had Christmas money to spend and I am way too afraid of traffic to head to downtown Dallas by myself. |
| Back at Mimi's house before the birthday party. I have squeezed in snuggle naps every time I have seen this little guy. This was probably my last. He is getting big quick. |
| Erica's nephew Colton. We love him. |
| There is a Hulk in my house. |
| Gracyn is in a cartwheeling phase. She is upside down half the time!!! |
| That had nothing to do with her busting her head open though. She did that at a regular night at bible study. Her head just hit the corner of a coffee table just right. |
| Back home glued and happy. |
| One of our best friends, Anna, had a tea party birthday. The girls all LOVED it, except the tea. They loved the fancy place settings,the formal atmosphere, the macaroons, everything but the tea. |
| Loving on babies at church on Sundays. |
| Super Bowl party!!! |
| And, some fun event at Gracyn's class. I can't remember what, but I love going to school anytime I can. |
No comments:
Post a Comment