Friday, April 01, 2016

Just Life

Reagan has choir on Thursday afternoons and we pick her up from school an hour after the others come home on the bus. If the weather is nice, I get the rest of the crew from the bus, we scooter back to the school and play on the playground while we wait. It is one of my favorite weekly activities.

This chair. Bought for Addison's nursery and then passed down. It is old and grimy. It had holes. But, we can't part with it. We sit in in everyday. It's where we usually read and pray at night. I thought maybe I was being too sentimental (which I am usually not AT ALL) and had Tommy help me drag it to the attic. All 3 girls were made when they found it gone and wanted it back. It's ugly, but it's ours and for now, it stays.

Finger knitting. We had a rew weeks addiction with it. Many scarves were made. 



Girls, they make and perform shows. It's what they do. Anytime friends come over it ends in a performance in my living roo

Sofia Carson, from Disney's Descendants, was doing a press tour in our little town. The other girls had some commitments that day, but I decided to be a super cool mom and spring Reagan from school so we could go meet her and get an autograph. It was chaos!!! We waited in line 2 hours before they closed the line about 50 people in front of us. It was a good adventure, just a little crazy. I don't think B-ville was prepared for the amount of people that would come out.

Although we didn't get our turn to meet her and get our book signed, we got a great picture!!! You would never know we were on the other side of the rope.

More playground days. Have to keep the boy active.

School fair, playing some fun building games.

Gracyn gets a math backpack with activities every few weeks. I don't love it, thankfully they do.

More park time. He and I have a 1/2 hour in between therapies 2 days each week. Thankfully we discovered this little park in a neighborhood nearby and we spend a lot of time there.

Maggie is getting old. Hard to imagine a day we will be playing games and she won't be lying right next to us.


Reagan got to see her friend Lilly perform in the Nutcracker.

No comments: