

My baby girl turned 10 months this week while we were in Dallas. She is growing so fast, especially lately. She has 4 more teeth almost coming in. She is still saying "go" and "roar" and has added "uh-oh" to the mix. Also, today I think she was saying "No" back to me.She is moving around all over the place and standing on her own. It makes her happy to crawl all over the house exploring and checking everything out. She is such a little monkey...climbing the stairs and Addison's step-stools every chance she gets.
Reagan also clearly asserts her opinions about things. She will arch her back and scream at me when she doesn't like what I am doing. I have been telling her no about it, and it does seem to be helping. I think I may have a strong-willed girl on my hands.
I love her happy disposition and easy-going manner. If she would just sleep at night, I would have it made!
1 comment:
Hey Kim, I love the picture with Reagan and chain... very cool picture. The lighting in it is really neat. Your girls are cute. Glad to know you're all doing well. Enjoy CO.
We miss the Guess Family!
Jeff
Post a Comment