Here is the evidence, so you can see a side by side comparison. This is my friend Amy, who I am honored to be constantly mistaken for.
If we are out and about together, we are always asked if we are sisters, last week, someone even asked me if my sister was identical.
I have had someone at church talk to me for a few minutes, only to realize that I wasn't Amy and she didn't know me.
Further evidence, Amy drove past Sherry and Sam in her white car last week, while we were all leaving church, and Sam got upset. He told Sherry, "Miss Kim need to get in her brown car"!
It is such fun, I will miss being in the same town with her.
3 comments:
I have LOVED being your sister!!! I have found such joy in all the comments and stories we've had over the last couple of years.
Much love and blessings to you!
Hi, I am Amy's Mom and this is amazing to me. Amy told me but I would not have believed it if I had not seen it. You two really look alike! Needless to say, I think you are beautiful!
oh! Ash walked by just as I pulled this up and said, oh is that Kim's sister?? :)
Post a Comment