It is starting to hit me that my baby is right on the cusp of toddlerhood. While the baby days are terribly exhausting and long, there is just something so special and unexplainable about holding a baby in your arms. And, while I know I will still hold her for many, many more years, she won't quite fit the same, and she probably won't stay as long, and she probably won't need me in quite the same ways.Her development is amazing me, especially over the last few days! The child is mastering new little short words everyday. She absolutley says "uh-oh" and uses it in context. Her daddy taught her "hi" and "bye" yesterday. She can something really close to the words and waves with her hand.
I have also been persuading her to take a step or two. She has to have her eyes up and be moving towards something really enticing, otherwise she will just sit down and crawl. If she keeps going at this pace, I think I will have a full-blown walked next month.
I am enjoying her so much everyday, and I know Addison and Tommy are too! While I am sad to see the baby days go, I am so excited for what is ahead! This toddler may give me a run for my money, but I think I am ready!
1 comment:
I love the new blog design!! How cute!! It totally fits you!
Post a Comment