Sunday, April 06, 2008

And Finally, The Cake







After the zoo, we headed home to have cake and let Reagan open her presents. She liked the cupcake, although she would have rather had the candle! Addison had been waiting for cake ALL DAY, so she was thrilled.
When it came time to open presents, Reagan just took her time. She tore tiny pieces of paper off of each gift. She played with all the paper and wanted to stop and play with each new toy. This drove Addison CRAZY. It was all we could do to keep her back for a few minutes with each present. She couldn't take it. She had to jump right in and rip the paper off! Poor Reagan!!! She got lots of sweet gifts. Ansley and Wesley sent her a cute little purse, Uncle Mike gave her blocks and the biggest hit was the Rose Petal Cottage, playhouse that my sister gave her (we found a bargain at Target!!!)
We had such a fun day hanging out with the girls. I can't believe she is one....the four posts I wrote for her birthday, won't even get me started on those sentiments.

5 comments:

The Chappelles said...

Sounds like Reagan had a great Birthday!

McClure Family said...

I can't believe it has been a year! She is so beautiful!

The Wiggins Family said...

Looks like a fun time! One already, Zac is right behind. Hard to imagine.

The Skains Family said...

I can't believe she is already one! It looks like you guys had a great time celebrating. She is such a cutie!

Cross Family said...

I can't believe she is ONE already!!