Latley, since Addison quit taking naps, she OCCASIONALLY will sleep in a little late in the morning. By late, I mean 8:00.Reagan still gets up at her usual 6:15, and she cannot stand for Addison to be in her room. She tries to open the door, takes off that direction every chance she gets, and begs (lots of grunting and pointing) to go in there.
Sunday morning, we let Reagan go in to wake her up, so we could get her ready for church. We stood in the hall watching. Reagan squealed and made all sorts of noise at the edge of her bed. Addison slowly sat up and said, "Reagan, I am not all done sleeping yet!". In other words....GO AWAY.
See all the mess in Addison's room? Well, she now has an hour of "rest" time in her room in lieu of the nap. She makes a MESS. I gave up cleaning it everyday. I can't keep up!
1 comment:
Lily has also given up naps and now has a rest time, with much the same result. And if Aubrey wakes up first, she always asks "where Lily go?" Sisters are great!
Post a Comment