Friday, July 11, 2008

NAKED!!!!

Stripped down to the bare-bottom. That is how Addison and I found Reagan after her morning nap. Apparently she has a new trick! Thankfully there is no related "potty crisis" to tell you about. Just Reagan, standing on dry sheets, smiling big in her birthday-suit!!! Addison and I got a good laugh. What am I going to do if this child decides she doesn't want to wear clothes?

3 comments:

L said...

If Regan decides she doesn't want to wear clothes, you contact Rhonda Jones and ask her how she dealt with her daughter the nudist. That girl would hoodini out of clothes. No joke!

The Wiggins Family said...

Looks like potty training might start early. Too funny! I can only imagine Zachary trying to do the same thing, b/c of the way he seems to get out of his diaper by being so active.

Lindsay said...

Lily spent over six months of her life sleeping in the nude. Our timing was fortunate though, because she was already mostly potty-trained. We'd have to sneak back into her room at night after she was asleep to put her pull-up back on. She also liked to strip during the day at home. Good times! I hope there are no major accidents in your future!!