
Does this look like resting? I guess Addison was tired of playing quietly in her room, so she headed to the bathroom for a little "splash time". That is 24 Dixie Cups filled with soap and water! Just so you know, Dixie Cups are not meant to hold large quantities of water (and soap) for long periods of time. Left long enough, the cups just turn to mush and the water leaks out!In her defense, I have never told her not to do this! I was quite surprised to find this mess, as she is not one to normally get into things this way. Where was I during her little experiment? In the basement. I don't usually go down there while the girls are asleep, because I can't hear them, but I was trying to finish up a project down there. From now on, I will stay upstairs or on the main level, where I can here little feet when they are out of bed!
3 comments:
Looks like she was having fun! She is so beautiful! Miss you!
Too funny! It must be a three year old thing to fill cups with water. Just today, I caught Carlee in her room with her teapot full of water, as well as, water everywhere on the floor. She's done this several other times, but has asked me before doing so.
Don't you just love that?? LOL. Mine tend to do stuff like that during "nap" time also. Too cute.
Post a Comment