


We lucked out and were able to get last minute reservations at a little Inn in Este's Park. My expectations were low, since we booked on short notice, but everything was great. The Inn was on the river, with swings, picnic tables and a playground out by the water. The owners had there dogs in the lobby, and Reagan couldn't have been more excited! They loved playing on the playground. And, best of all, Friday evening they started a campfire and had all the makings for Smores. Addison loved roasting her first marshmallows. Check that picture out.....could she be anymore prissy...freshly manicured fingernails, and matching accessories!!!
1 comment:
I love the fingernails! Carlee still sucks her thumb at night, so we have yet to try the fingernail polish. Your two are so cute with their matching outfits and all. Looks like ya'll had a great time. My mom and dad just got back from a trip in Colorado visiting my aunt and uncle. We will have to come soon. 58 degrees sounds ideal! I love reading your bog and staying connected this way. I check it often. Love you!
Post a Comment