Sunday, March 14, 2010

23 Years

23 years ago, this past weekend, I made my first walk down the aisle with my husband. My cousin David and his wife Noelle celebrated their 23rd anniversary and we were their ring bearer and flower girl. I remember Tommy back then, and what I remember most is NOT wanting to link arms with a BOY!!! Who would have thought that 14 years later they would set us up and we would make a second trip down the aisle! I will have to dig out the picture from the first time.....picture us at 8 years old, white dress/white tux, and lots of missing teeth!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I just love your story! Definitely unique and sweet. You both are so lucky to have each other!

Lacey said...

That is awesome! I had no idea!! So cute. PULL OUT THE PICTURES!! WE ALL WANT TO SEE!!

Leslie Pigg said...

Oh that is so so CUTE!! Definitely want to see a picture! That is a fabulous story...congrats on 23 years! hehehe :)

The Skains Family said...

I think that is just the sweetest story! So cute and so perfect.

The Martin's said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! You are such an awesome couple, parents and example to all of us.