Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Addison braved the cold this morning, while the rest of us watched from the glass door. I took these pictures through the door....too hard to get boots on, hold Gracyn and go outside. She had a blast out there, sliding down the slide, into piles of snow. And running around in the snow up to her thighs....about 18 inches total, I think. Here she is trying to climb through the snow to sit in the patio chair.

All so she could have a big bite of snow. No matter how dirty I (or her teacher)
tells her it is, she can't resist eating it!!!!

Reagan was hanging out with me, taking pictures with my old camera. She isn't the biggest fan of cold and I don't blame her! Gracyn was dying to get out here, she stood at the door and yakked like crazy at Addison! Not sure what she was saying, but she was saying it LOUD and CLEAR.
Maybe when Daddy gets home, he will take her out there.

Reagan finally gave in, suited up and headed out.

They built a tiny snowman, but Reagan ate his carrot nose, right off of his face.
Sweet sisters!!!

Thankfully, the snow is already melting quickly! That is the beauty of spring snow, it falls fast and melts even faster!!!








2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope you enjoyed that snow enough for me too, Addison!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you girls handle that snow so much better than I can! I got anxiety just seeing all that stuff, LOL. This winter just killed us. We aren't brave like our Colorado buddies. Would love to send our warm days to you!