Tuesday, March 02, 2010

S-P-R-I-N-G

Yes, my Texas friends, spring here can require a warm hat.
Bounce House = Crazy Hair

Gracyn and Lila are not to be left behind. They tried thier hardest to make it up that slide.

Addison and Garrett in the middle of a very intense wrestling match. They do that every time they see each other.

The "Girl Team" taking a break from chasing poor Garrett.

Charlie riding some cool wheels.


The baby girls finally got their chance, though it didn't last long. We had to pull them out after a few minutes when the bounce house was bombarded by big kids.
It's finally here, at least is was for today, and I will take it! I love being outside with the girls, and I have been anticipating today, since I saw the weather forecast. The day did not disappoint. After bible study this morning, I went with several friends to picnic at the park and let the kids play. Then after Reagan and Gracyn had naps, we headed across the street to Garrett and Courtney's house. Mr. Troy set the bounce house up in his garage and several neighborhood kids had a blast jumping, chasing each other around the yard and riding bikes. Finally when we came home, my big girls headed out to their sandbox, for the first time this year. They happily built sand castles while I cooked dinner. I am so giddy from all the Vitamin-D, I don't even mind all the sand they tracked in!!!







1 comment:

Leslie Pigg said...

What a fabulous day!!! Is it not amazing what sunshine can do for our souls?!?! I know I am missing TX this time of year and like you, enjoy every single glimpse of spring we can get. We just came in from outside ourselves and have had a very good sunshiny day! Love it!!!