Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In a Week

Catching up on lots of blogging and leaving my future self a reminder of the kinds of things that went on in a house full of small people. Here are some highlights from one week.

Baby Chick practiced her walking skills!!!
I took Addison and Reagan to see a Christian Youth Theatre production of Annie. They loved it!!! We have since gotten the soundtrack and they sing and dance to it everyday. The girl who played Annie was 12 years old and AMAZING!!!

Ready for our girls night out.

Gracyn stayed with a babysitter for a few hours on Friday morning while I took the big girls to dance. She did her first finger-painting with the babysitter and loved it....though she didn't much care for posing for her picture with it.

I spent every spare second I had all week, scrubbing blue crayon out of an entire load of my children's Gymboree clothing. One of my little darlings has been warned NEVER, NEVER to carry crayons in her pocket, EVER again.
Reagan, Gracyn and I went to Addison's school to read books to her class.


2 of the 3 Brimberry girls came for a few hours one morning, while their Mommy took the 3rd sister to the doctor. It was a fun-filled couple of hours with 5 girls!!!


Our neighborhood kids have 12 birthdays in about a 6 week period. We had 3 parties this week. Ava had an afternoon garden party. They released several thousand ladybugs in their backyard and the kids had a blast hunting for them.
We had 2 more snow days. I thought they would be our last, but alas, we have 8-18 inches in the forecast for tomorrow. So much for all the flowers we planted last weekend.

Clara had a Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party.


Another neighbor wasn't feeling good during the party, so we took her oldest two girls with us to the party (Yes, everyone I know has 3 girls!!!!). The girls had a blast....Tommy and I were TIRED after keeping up with 5 girls in a busy, crowded Chuck-E-Cheese. Do you see in this picture how tall Addison is???

Presley had her first birthday at the gazebo near our house. Thank goodness, we had a break in the snow on her party day.

We went out to eat several times with our crew. It starts out looking something like this.

And by the end, it looks more like this!!!

It's a busy life but a good life!!! Want to come visit and join in the fun?














No comments: