Saturday, May 08, 2010











We went to The Melting Pot, last night, to celebrate Tommy's 32nd birthday. Ryan and Sarah brought their two little girls over and we had a babysitter watch all 5 girls. Dinner was an experience....my first with fondue. We all loved the cheese sauce that we started with and then I ate Tommy's salad and mine. I am not so sure about the main course....I am not the greatest fan of raw meat and may have even gagged a few times. They suggested you cook the meat approximately 3 minutes....I cooked mine 15, just in case. It works for us though. I ate both salads, Tommy polished off all of our meat. Finally the highlight of the evening came. That dessert is amazing. It was a great night, a break from the everyday. I may have to get a fondue pot and start melting my own chocolate.




1 comment:

The Wiggins Family said...

Yum! We love that place. Greg actually likes it more than me b/c he gets to cook. I don't enjoy it as much for that reason. You sound like me with the salad. Greg would have me eating his and he would eat most of the meat too. haha... Happy Birthday Tommy!