The baseball team, not the mountains. We took the girls to the Coke suite at the baseball game on Sunday and had a great time. I don't know who they played, don't know what the score was, not sure if they even won. We didn't actually watch much baseball, but we still had fun.
Gracyn and I were handing out in the suite munching on popcorn. She was also crazy about the peanuts. I must have cracked open 20 peanuts for her to eat.

Addison brought along "Cubby Bear". He was home from kindergarten with her and we were
recording his adventures with us.

Reagan and Daddy watching the game.

You have to eat the nachos while you are there!

During the 5th inning their mascott, Dinger, comes up to the suites and poses for pics with the kids.

Reagan loves him, Gracyn isn't sure!

The stadium has a small playground for the kids, so we spent some time there.

It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day in Denver!

Reagan having a fun playtime.

The highlight of the day for the girls was this elevator operator, who we went back to see a few times. His name-tag says Santa Claus, as does his driver's license (at least the one he showed us). He has a great time playing the part for the kids. They were amazed to find Santa at the baseball game!
1 comment:
Santa at the ballgame??? NO WAY!!!!!!! :))))) That was quite a daytrip! I loved seeing all the pictures from your booth. Kids are growing fast---so pretty!! :)
Post a Comment