Their Mommies shop at the same place, so they
inevitably end up with lots of the same clothes. We try to plan a day each season and get them all in the same "line" for pictures. There are 11 of them, so you can imagine, not the easiest task we take on!
Reagan, Gracyn, Addison, Ava, Claire, Brenna, Clara, Nora, Lila, Mackenzie, Presley

Ava, Reagan and Baby Claire

The Big Sisters. Mackenzie went missing for this one.

The middle girls.

The babies, Claire is missing.
4 comments:
I love that store. The only place I shop for the kids really. And as sad as it is to admit, it's definitely my go to place for retail therapy. LOL. If only I liked shopping for my clothes as much!
Wow - y'all should make a commercial!
Hey, it's like your neighborhood uniform!
What a great idea!!! The kids look like paid models.
Beautiful in every way.
Post a Comment