Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Snow

Yesterday brought our first snow of the season! Thankfully this year, it was a light snow in November, not the 10 inches we had in October last year. The girls were so excited! I even loved it, since we were already home for the day and not needing to go anywhere. We turned on the fireplace, made some potato soup and enjoyed playing in the snow for the first time in awhile. Gracyn doesn't remember last year, so she was super excited and keep pointing everywhere saying, "More, more!". She played in it with her Daddy for quite a while and was a trooper in the cold!

My neighbor Michele picked all the girls up at the bus, loaded them in her van and brought them back to my house to play. Reagan and I were waiting on the front porch, camera ready, because I knew they would be thrilled!!!


Reagan loves the snow!
She stomped all around, while she waited for her sister.

Addison jumped out of the van super-excited and ready to play!

Baby Claire all bundled!


Soaking it up!!! Nora, Clara, Brenna, Addison and Ava saying "cheese"!

When Daddy got home, we dressed them a little better and he took them out back to have a snowball fight!

These precious hats almost make the cold worth it!!!










2 comments:

Jenn said...

SSSSOOOOO jealous that you have snow! It has been a toasty 75 here today. Not that that is 100, but I love snow and can't wait to show Brylee, since last year she was too tiny to know the difference....

I love the hat that Gracyn has on!

Lacey said...

How fun!!! Wasn't it in the 70's last week there?? How quickly it can change!! Wish we could see some real snow every now and again.

And thank you for all the prayers. I got your message last week and that really means a WHOLE, WHOLE, Lot!!