Tuesday, November 09, 2010

What's New

Reagan got a new bike! The girl brings clarity to the term "burning rubber". She has now blown through 2 back tires on her old 12 inch bike. She goes flying down hills and slams on her brakes and eventually burns holes in the tire. The 2nd tire finally gave on Friday. We had a 70 degree weekend upon us, and she was about ready for a new back, so off we went. She wanted blue and sparkly with Princess Tiana! Somehow we managed to find just that.The Neufeld's brought the girls giant lollipops from DisneyWorld. Addison and Reagan said, "Thank you". Gracyn said, "Mine, own, lolli!!!".

Everybody got haircuts! Addison had been asking for weeks and had hers done on Friday. She looks adorable, but so much older! It takes my breath away sometimes.
Reagan suddenly wanted hers cut too. I made her wait a few days, just to make sure she really wanted to do it. She got hers cut on Monday. It looks adorable. I was not so sure about letting them cut their hair at first, but seriously....it has shaved about 30 minutes off of my mornings. No more combing through crazy, matted tangles is nice!!!
It is snowing today! Our first snow of the season! Time to sit by the fire, watch the beautiful white flakes and make potato soup!






2 comments:

Amanda Burkett said...

I ADORE THEIR NEW DO'S! Seriously, your darling little girls look like little Crew-cut models in their new bobs. Precious.

Jenn said...

I say it every time, but i'll say it again...beautiful girls!!!! I love Reagan's little braid, and I can't wait to do that to Brylee!