



We have been outside and at the park everyday this week! The weather is so pretty, I can hardly stand to be inside! Today we went to the park for Wesley's birthday. I think the close-up of Addison's face is when she was sneaking icing off of cupcakes that we weren't supposed to be eating yet. One picture is Reagan hanging out in her stroller snacking on some "puffs", which besides nursing is the only thing she will eat. And finally, the middle pictures are of our sweet kids playing in the water fountains. They have a huge, fun, amazing park at their disposal, and yet they stand endlessly at this fountain swishing sticks in the water. It is the kind of game that is going to make me say the dreaded words I thought I would never mutter....."be careful or you are going to put an eye out!".
No comments:
Post a Comment