Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fine Dining



Well, I put it off for as long as I could, but we finally started Reagan on solid food last week. She was perfectly content and full simply to nurse, so I was in no hurry to add something else to our daily routine. So far, we have just given her cereal, which she is fine with, she isn't too excited! Of course, Addison has to help. She was right in the middle of everything and had to help feed her sister. Funny that Addison's first meal was such a big production....new bibs, high chair, video camera with everything all planned out. Poor Reagan, I just decided to try it and tossed her in the bouncy seat!

2 comments:

The Skains Family said...

Reagan is getting so big. She is absolutely adorable. Solid foods, how fun!! I'm not really looking forward to that, but I bet we will make it a big production like you did with Addison :)!

The Chappelles said...

i soooo know what you mean about the second time around! You just do your best. And you are doing Great!