Dear Mr. PBS President,
I am writing to request, as a result of the recent time change, that your television schedule be adjusted accordingly. You see, my children do not participate in Daylight Savings Time, so at our house 6:00am is the new 7:00am. As a result, my child has been disappointed each morning when she crawls in bed with me, because, "Sunshine is out," and Curious George and Clifford are not on.
This recent schedule change has really caused all manner of difficulty on our morning routine. Typically the baby is just falling into a good sleep around 7:00 am after being up for the previous two hours. Supermom I am, I had gotten quiet used to tuning in to PBS and snuggling my eldest child, without every really having to open an eye. That additional hour of semi-sleep is a crucial start to a good day.
Unfortunately I must report, that said eldest child has no interest in Mr. Rogers. I loved him as a child, but she apparently has no desire to, "be his neighbor". And, the Teletubbies, well they are just frightening! I know you must understand my plight and are probably more than willing to move our beloved Curious George and Clifford up to the 6:00 hour now that this has been brought to your attention. I have asked around, and am certainly not the only mother experiencing the wrath of early risers! I speak for a community when I plead for this change.
Thank you.
4 comments:
Amen and Amen! We are experiencing the same techincal difficulties, if only it were that easy... haha
Haha! That's hilarious Kim. Yeah, Aubrey wasn't aware there was a time change either, but thankfully she is not into any tv show yet :)!!! I hope they get back on schedule soon.
TOTALLY WITH YOU!! Ben has resorted to yelling "MAMA" over and over again until I show up to entertain him at 6:15 every morning. We could all move to Arizona, no time change there. Love you!
5 am! That's all I have to say!
They clearly did not consult mommies when they come up with this whole "time change" idea.
Post a Comment