Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Milestones


We had a fun and busy Thanksgiving holiday. We started the day at my aunt's house, with my Dad's family and then went to Tommy's aunt's house to celebrate (eat more!!!) with his Mom's family. After all the turkey we headed to my Dad's to spend a few nights at his house. We hung out, let Addison play in the barns, braved the mall, and had a bridal shower for my cousin. The girls did so well, perhaps the best experience we have had traveling! We are happy to be home and resting (catching up on laundry!!!) today.

Reagan had the busiest Thanksgiving. She chose my Aunt Tressia and Uncle Bryan's house to display all manner of new tricks! First, I put her on her back on the floor, to play by the table while we were eating lunch. When I glanced down to check on her she was sitting up! Milestone #1, gets self to sitting position. Next she continued to play in the floor and worked herself over to their coffee table. I watched as, Milestone #2, she pulled herself to stand! Finally after I told everyone there that she refuses to eat solid food, she polished off plenty of Thanksgiving goodness herself. Turns out, she doesn't like baby food. Mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese, macaroni and cheese, bread....these things she loves!

No comments: