She is my little helper. It makes her so happy to wash dishes or clean house with me. And, she is the best big sister I could imagine. Reagan is lucky to have big sis' helping change her diapers, feeding her, delivering pacis and playing with her.
Addison is also really starting to learn more about the Lord. She is memorizing verses and praying each day. Yesterday, as we were exploring outside I asked her why we had so many worms on our street. Her response, "God just made them."
Most recently I have enjoyed walking to the park with Addison. I push Reagan in her stroller and she pushes her beloved "Baby Susie" in her doll stroller. When we get to the park we put our babies in the swings and take them down the slides. On the way home she often says, "Baby Susie crying....her just need me hold her." Then, she carries her baby with one hand and pushes her stroller with the other. She definitely has the nurturing gene.
Finally, the girl loves her Daddy! After a full two years of her being a huge Mommy's girl, it delights me to see how their relationship has blossomed. She crawls in bed with me each morning and one of her first questions is "Where's Daddy?" When I tell him work, she immediately wants to know if he is working at his office or at home. Often we wait outside for him to come home. When she sees his car, she runs down the street motioning for him to stop. Then, she jumps in the front passenger seat, buckles the big seat belt and rides home to the driveway with him. After dinner each night he wrestles her and then snuggles her to sleep.
I am so blessed with my beautiful children and with being able to stay home and watch them grow! Thank goodness I get to be here all day, because it is all happening way too fast!
1 comment:
Carlee is really enjoying Greg more and more too. I love watching her with her daddy. Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment