Sunday, March 02, 2008

Rocks are the new Acorn


Since she learned to walk, Addison spent most sunny afternoons gathering acorns up and down Gaslight Place. We often had full buckets of acorns in the garage. I would find acorns in my car, in my pockets and in my washing machine.

So far, we haven't found any acorns in Colorado, but there are landscaping rocks all throughout the neighborhood. She loves collecting them! I am trying to teach her that she can't take them from people's yards. Thankfully we have a backyard full of them. They love to sit on our new patio, play with the rocks and watch all the people and dogs go by on the greenbelt.

1 comment:

The Wiggins Family said...

I found acorns at my house after ya'll left from playing one day. Too funny! Carlee collects rocks from our neighbors yards as well. I have told them that I would replace them for Christmas, but they really don't seem to care.