


So, I have been in denial, the weather has been beautiful since we have been here. Warm and sunny every afternoon. Then, this morning I woke up to a winter wonderland. The weather was predicting 4 to 7 inches of snow today, and I definitely think there is already at least 5 inches in the driveway.My mom is here, so Tommy and I ventured out to try a church and left the girls at home. Tommy made me have snow driving lessons while the girls were safe at home. It actually wasn't too bad (in Tommy's car not mine....still scared of mine). However, just like I feared I couldn't get in the driveway. Tommy actually had to get out and shovel snow before we could pull in. We learned quickly why a few neighbors had shoveled snow before going out. If you don't, you can't get back in!!! The neighbors across the street, who we met a few times, stuck there heads out and asked if we missed Texas yet?
Addison went out to play while Tommy was shoveling. I think a snow-suit is definitely in order! We almost lost her in the front yard. Who knows what it will look like by the end of the day. It is still coming down like crazy!
1 comment:
These are the stories I have been waiting to hear. I can not even imagine. It still seems to weird to see those girls dressed in full snow gear and in a winter wonderland. WOW!!
Post a Comment