Football season always makes me think of fall. Which, leads me to tell you, that I am sitting by a cozy fireplace fire as I type this. As a Texas girl, I haven't ever really experienced a true fall before, but it is definitely here. We still have nice 70 degree days, but they are scattered among 50 degree days. Today is a cold one. The girls are in sweaters and jeans and we won't be playing outside. I love the 70 degree days, but I am REALLY not ready for the winter I know is just around the corner!
Monday, September 08, 2008
Fall and Football Games!
Football season always makes me think of fall. Which, leads me to tell you, that I am sitting by a cozy fireplace fire as I type this. As a Texas girl, I haven't ever really experienced a true fall before, but it is definitely here. We still have nice 70 degree days, but they are scattered among 50 degree days. Today is a cold one. The girls are in sweaters and jeans and we won't be playing outside. I love the 70 degree days, but I am REALLY not ready for the winter I know is just around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment