Yesterday, I ran out to run a few errands and ate a Subway sandwich and chips on my way home. When I got back to the house Addison crawled up in my lap to snuggle me. We talked for a minute and then she said, "Mommy, you smell like.....groceries!".
Kim.. .I am so happy for you guys. Congrats! And no, not about smelling like groceries! :) I haven't had much time to keep up with you guys lately, but I just spent some time reading, and saw the great news! Couldn't be happier for you all! Amy
1 comment:
Kim.. .I am so happy for you guys. Congrats! And no, not about smelling like groceries! :) I haven't had much time to keep up with you guys lately, but I just spent some time reading, and saw the great news! Couldn't be happier for you all! Amy
Post a Comment