

I copied these pictures from my cousin Jennifer's blog. She took them Tuesday night when most of the Jarvis Family got together for dinner. We ate at Babe's, which is a Texas favorite. They serve everything family style....home-made chicken-fried-steak, mashed potatoes, biscuits, green beans and creamed corn! I made arrangements to eat there, shortly after I booked the plane reservations! It is my kind of pregnant food at it's best!!!
Anyway, I never got my camera out, because Reagan was plastered to the front of me all night. She still wasn't feeling well, and the restaurant was loud and crowded. Unfortunately since we moved when she was only 8 months old, she really isn't very familiar with all her aunts, uncles and cousins. So, she was good, but she was NOT leaving my lap! If you look closely at the top picture (it might expand if you click on it). You can see her "security blanket" for the night. She insisted on keeping her hand down my shirt and in my arm pit! Doesn't make for the best picture of me....worrying if your child is pulling your cloths of. As many times as I removed her arm, she shoved it back in there!!!
Now, for the picture of Addison. She does know her extended family and was thrilled to see them. She wasn't the least bit shy the entire night. She even went to the center of the restaurant and did the hokey-pokey with our waitress, Aunt Amy, and cousin Stacie. At some point in the night she posed for Jennifer and the above picture was snapped. Jennifer told her it was a good picture to which Addison replied, "You can put it on your blog!" She certainly is sure of herself!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment