Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reagan's New Favorite Thing

Reagan loves to play starfall.com on the computer. It is an alphabet learning game that Addison has been playing for a long time. Reagan saw it a few days ago and is obsessed. She gets so excited when she sees the letters and pictures on the screen. Too cute!!!

1 comment:

The Poormans said...

Addison- I miss you girls so much. I think of you everyday. In my new backyard I have so many acrons. I am sure you have moved on from that or maybe you passed it on to Reagan. Stop growing until I can see you. We are planning a trip this summer. Madeline is going to a camp there in July so I will see you then. I Love Love Love the recital pictures. Madeline says move on past the dance and start a real sport like tumbling. HAHAH She gave this advice to her cousin that is 7 and she loves tumbling over ballet. My sister in law is sad. She loved the costumes.