Wednesday, July 08, 2009

3 Months

Gracyn Faith is 3 months old! Time is flying by and leaving me wondering where my teeny-tiny, newborn baby went. At 3 months, this little girl is rolly! She is such a sweet little chubby thing. Her eyes seem to get more blue with each day and she is a little mini-Daddy. She is growing some fuzzy little blond hair...maybe with a tint of red. Most people will say she looks like Reagan, but I personally see more of Addison. I think it is her eyes and the rolls that make me say that.

We finally seem to have all of our food allergy issues lined out, which makes for a much happier baby. She is content, sweet and smiley most all the time. She still doesn't like the car, but I am not sure I would much care for lying down backwards with nothing to look at either! Gracyn loves her bouncy seat, her floor mat, ceiling fans and her bumbo seat. She has also gotten really good about letting Addison hold her. A few days ago, I told Addison that one of her chores was helping Mommy, like when I need you to hold Gracyn, I explained. She looked at my funny and said, "That is not a chore, that is fun and because I love her!". Reagan loves to hug and kiss her and gives her lots of very up close "face time". It melts my heart to see how much those little girls love each other.

Our native Colorado chick has her first airplane ride and visit to Texas coming up in a few days. We can't wait to show off our sweet girl.

No comments: