Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reagan

My little Reagan Girl is growing up fast. She still tries my patience in so many ways, but for all the times she makes me crazy, are an equal number of times she makes me laugh! Today I signed her up for ballet and she starts classes next week. She is actually supposed to be 3 to be in the class, but her teacher nor I could resist her preciousness! She sat outside the door of Addison's class this morning and imitated every move. She was dressed to swim afterwards and she made me take her cover-up off, so it would look like a leotard. Miss Cory and I talked after the class and she is allowing Reagan to join the younger class, which is right after Addison's for the last 4 weeks of the session. Reagan's little eyes lit up with sparkles when I told her. She can't wait to go shopping for her ballet shoes.

Here are some funny little things Reagan says right now.

~If she talks to Tommy on the phone, he always tells her that she is a cute little monkey. Every time he does it, she will put the phone down, look at me with a huge grin and tell me, "Him says I am a cute little monkey!".

~In every Diego episode we watch, Diego says, will you help me be an animal rescuer. She always answers back, "I going to be a princess." This is a bit more ambitious for her, because a few months ago, if you asked her what she wanted to do when she grew up she said, "Work at Wah-greens."

~Reagan has quickly learned that I am often trying to figure out which girl needs Mommy first she is often saying, "I da one who is hurt." or "I da one who is tired." She also says to me, "Start holding me!"

~She likes to be teased, but only for about 3 seconds. Then she quickly gets mad. She will come and tell me, "Them is lying at me."

She has the biggest heart and doesn't want anyone to be hurt. If she hears someone crying or upset she always tells me that they need their Mommy. Reagan just started saying her own prayers at night, which are just precious to hear. And, if you ask her who her best friends are she will always say her sissies. She has recently abbreviated calling Addison Sissy down to Sis.

A few days ago when we dropped baby Suzy off at the post office Reagan asked me if Sissy was going to be sad. I told her that she would miss Suzy. Reagan walked over to Addison and said, "It's okay Sis, you can use Bailee until she comes home. Okay, Sis? We can just share Bailee." Reagan was so sweet and precios to offer her own beloved doll.

My Reagie Girl is one big ball of personality. I love her big smiles and the way she skips everywhere that she goes. I always look forward to what a day with her will bring!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww so sweet. I love the diego...her saying she wants to be a princess. Too cute. You're girls have such cute personalities!!

The Wiggins Family said...

Some of these same things could be said about Zachary at this 2 year old age. I remember this stage with Carlee and it wasn't the easiest, but we made it through it. I just want to get through it his joy. He's a lot more assertive than Carlee. I need to do the same as you and list all the things that I love about him.
All your girls are the sweetest and how fun for Reagan to take ballet too. I know Zachary might want to take ballet one day b/c of watching Carlee. I don't think Greg will go for that. haha