Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Grandpa's Lake House










The third day of our Texas trip was spent at my Grandpa's lakehouse with the whole Jarvis family. I have such fond memories of childhood summer days spent out there and I am so excited to be back there watching the next generation making memories.
There is so much to do. The girls can play in the lake, feed the ducks, drive Grandpa's golf cart or head to the pool at the clubhouse. This trip they each got their first turn to drive the jet-skis. They were pros at it. Reagan is definitely a better driver for me. She sticks to straight lines. Addison loved to drive in circles....making Mommy a little nauseous on the back!
I promise Gracyn was at the lake with us, but I quickly passed her off to all the willing hands of aunts, uncles and grandparents. Tommy and I needed a man-on-man defense strategy with the other two, who don't have an ounce of fear around water! She snuggled with everyone, then dozed in one of the bedrooms for a good three-hour nap.




No comments: