



This sweet little girl is 4 months old today! The last month has been such a joy with her! We finally seem to have all her diet issues under control. Between that and a little reflux medicine, she is a different child. She smiles all the time and loves to suck on her pink taggie blanket, which we call "Pinkie". She discovered toys over the last month and will gaze and gaze at her toys while she makes the funniest little face with her lips. She loves her big sisters and could watch them for hours. Addison really does great with her and can almost always calm her down if she is upset....I can always send Addison over to chat with her if she starts to fuss and I can't get there right away.
Gracyn's cutest times are first thing in the morning and right before bed. She is so alert then.....she pops her head all over the place, looking all around. She had been sleeping for long stretches at night, although that went out the window with vacation, we are working our way back there! During the day, whenever our schedule allows it, she takes 2 or 3 really good naps.
Her favorite things right now are the bumbo chair, being read to, and her floor mat. She likes to be swaddled for bed and I sing her to sleep. She is a million times better in the carseat and rarely cries in the car anymore. I can't really think of any dislikes....so I guess that is good! We finally have a happy baby on our hands.
She has her well-visit on Monday, so I am not sure what her weight is, but she is a big girl! She is so sweet and rolly, especially on the legs.
Happy baby aside, it is tough to be the 3rd little one in a house. I tried yesterday to getout her little Johnny Jumper that hangs in the doorframe. I hung it up and put her in to give the bouncing a try. No way we can keep that thing out. Addison and Reagan could not contain themselves. They want to help her jump and even worse, they want to swing her. I had to get her out quick, before her head got smacked on the wall! Also, today poor Gracie Girl almost lost a toe. I won't mention any names, but her littlest big sister was trying ever so sweetly to kiss on her toes and give her little raspberries. Somehow teeth suddenly came into play and the next thing I know Gracyn let out a hysterical scream. I look down from nursing her to find teeth marks all the way around her big toe. The sister who shall remain nameless and I had a big talk about not kissing with our teeth!
2 comments:
she is so cute! She looks so much like Addison. I especially love the story of kissing biter! How funny. You make me ready for #3.
Funny...I thought about the jumping thing today and the first image that popped in my head was Lila swinging throught the air with the help of her well-meaning sisters!
Post a Comment