Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Date Night






Daddy and Reagan's date night, that is. Sunday evening our church hosted a father/daughter luau. It was the perfect opportunity for Tommy to do something one on one with Reagan. She had just received perfect luau attire, that her friends brought her back from their recent vacation in Hawaii.
They had a great time together, the highlight being the "hupa-loop" (Reagan's name for hula-hooping) contest. She "won" that giant lollipop and by the look in her eyes, I think it may have been a highlight of her life. Her sisters were quite envious when she came home licking that thing. I am glad my sweet girl got to have a special night out with her Daddy.



2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love that she got her own date with Daddy. We keep saying we are going to be better about "dates" with our kids, but so far we've only gone on one this year. Your post is reminding me that we need to get better. And I bet that her sisters were jealous of that lolli. It would be a full out cry fest if that happened in our house. :) What a lucky little girl.

Anonymous said...

Daddy is one lucky guy!!!! Cute pictures! :)