Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter weekend was a fun and busy one. Saturday afternoon, we headed out to the annual neighborhood egg hunt. I believe there were 23 kids there this year, we moved to a GREAT street. It was such a windy day, but it seemed like the wind slowed down some, just long enough for us to get outside. It was a great afternoon with friends! When the hunt was over, several of us headed to Quedoba for "Kid's Eat Free" weekend.
The infamous tutus....if you have talked to me in the last month, you know know the drama! 4 girls, waiting for the eggs to be hidden!Little chick distracted enough be the eggs to stand for awhile!

Baby girls on the block. 3 boys are due this summer to help even us out.
My girls checking out their goods.

The crew!

One lucky Daddy!
Sunday morning, we headed to church at 9:00. The service was amazing. They ended with cardboard testimonials, which is always so uplifiting. I loved watching the young teenage girls in the choir and wondering if someday I would have a girl up there.

The only picture we got after church....Gracyn feel asleep.
After church Gracyn got a quick one hour nap in her bed, while the girls and I made cake for an Easter party. This was our second year to have our "Displaced Texan" party with our friends Matt and Mary. Tommy and Matt have been friends forever, and unrelated to us, they were transferred here a few months after we were. They live what Tommy calls "A Par 3" away.
We loaded up the wagon and headed there for Easter lunch. Another group of friends were new to the party this year. They moved here in June to go to work for Matt's company. We had lunch and then Aaron hid eggs for Landon and the girls. It was a beautiful day. We were blessed to spend all day outdoors with good friends.

My prissy girl.

Mommy helping her find some eggs.

Mary can always manage to get a good group shot for us....no easy task.
The guys hanging out.


Sweet Addison.
Baby Girl.

We came home and the girls dyed their eggs. We ended the day tired, happy, blessed and thankful.


















1 comment:

Jenn said...

those tutus are so cute! (much more different than the ones we wore in dance!). I was curious of what they looked like (before the post was put up) and went to etsy.com to check it out. I found some that I would love to get Brylee someday!