Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Swim Lessons

Addison and Reagan started swimming lessons as a local swim school this morning. They did a great job, and each of them did things I had never seen them do before. That is good, because for the price of these lessons, I am expecting some swimming on par with Michael Phelps in the next few weeks. Addison came out happy to report that her teacher said she was, "Amazing!!!". And, Reagan went under water, floated on her back and retrieved things from the bottom of the pool. They did a great job and they can't wait to go swimming with Daddy this week, so they can show off their new skills.
Getting that cap on her head was no easy task....Mommy needs lessons.She is thinking about this cap, she isn't too sure!

Doesn't she look like she belongs on the back of a Harley....Lord, help us!!!

Sweet sisters, ready to go.


Gracyn, the ever-present, cheering section.

We have entered the one-year-old awkward hair stage, can you tell?







3 comments:

The Wiggins Family said...

Wow, that sounds like a good lesson. I can't even imagine Zachary in the pool this summer. I hope he learns how to go under. Hopefully big sister will inspire him.
I love the swim gear. Carlee and Addison have the same swimsuit. I love that one!

The Martin's said...

they are so cute in their coordinating swim suits and the caps make them look so official! Tell them that Colden's Mommy was a swimmer and I will be cheering for them!

Anonymous said...

I love those cute faces!! MUWAHHH to the triplets!!

Now tell me the truth, how do you get those swim caps to work? We have some really good ones and the girls tresses still get damp and eventually slime green. ;)

Have a super day, friend!