Tommy had a fun work perk come up, that happened to be on my birthday weekend. My sister and nephew flew in to watch the girls and we headed to Colorado Springs on Friday afternoon. We checked into The Broadmoor hotel. We were so surprised to find out that we had a beautiful suite with a fireplace in a tower overlooking the lake....the view was amazing! We had a few hours to relax before we were meeting his customers at the Carrie Underwood concert. The event included a meet and greet with her beforehand. She signed autographs and graciously took pictures with everyone. Next we headed in to see the show, which was great. I am not sure what I liked more...the music or the 7 costume changes.....she had such a fun, cute wardrobe. We had a great night out and then an uninterrupted night of sleep at the hotel. The next morning, Tommy let me relax while he went and picked up the crew for a day of swimming at the resort.Sunday, June 06, 2010
Carrie Underwood
Tommy had a fun work perk come up, that happened to be on my birthday weekend. My sister and nephew flew in to watch the girls and we headed to Colorado Springs on Friday afternoon. We checked into The Broadmoor hotel. We were so surprised to find out that we had a beautiful suite with a fireplace in a tower overlooking the lake....the view was amazing! We had a few hours to relax before we were meeting his customers at the Carrie Underwood concert. The event included a meet and greet with her beforehand. She signed autographs and graciously took pictures with everyone. Next we headed in to see the show, which was great. I am not sure what I liked more...the music or the 7 costume changes.....she had such a fun, cute wardrobe. We had a great night out and then an uninterrupted night of sleep at the hotel. The next morning, Tommy let me relax while he went and picked up the crew for a day of swimming at the resort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe I am just now reading this. WOW!!! I am so jealous. How great to meet such an incredible singer! I didn't realize she was so short. Sounds like a great evening! Happy belated birthday Kim. (you share the day with Zachary....I'll never forget)
Post a Comment