Monday, June 14, 2010
Night, Night
Gracyn woke up at 5:00am this morning, and no amount of persuasion from me was going to make her go back to sleep. At 9:oo I put her in her saucer with a snack so I could jump in the shower. When I came out, I found her all bent over, sound asleep. She was out cold and napped that way for a good 45 mintues. She is such a fighter....maybe someday she will realize that just sleeping in her bed, until a normal time of morning would be tons more comfortable.

On a happy note, she is one busy girl when she is awake. She walks everywhere now, jabbers all the time and just started giving us kisses this morning! Precious!! Here she is climbing on her sissys' bunkbed....she really wants to climb that later, thankfully for now, all she can do is peek through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hilarious!
Post a Comment