Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jesse Kitty








Just a few days before we arrived in Texas, my parents had a baby kitten show up in their barn. She made herself at home and my girls are so glad!!! They LOVE her to pieces, and Jesse Kitty is amazingly tolerant!!! I think she might actually like having them all over her. She stuck by their sides whenever they were in the barn. She followed them around, begged for food, and let them carry her everywhere.
My girls were so attached and I was just beginning to consider bringing her home, when she met our Maggie Dog. The meeting DID NOT go well, and I am thankful that kitty came out in one piece. Maggie chased her across the yard, only about an inch from her and I thought she was going to swallow her whole! Jesse thankfully made it up a tree just in time. We had to put Maggie inside and it took some serious coaxing to get the cat down out of the tree. I wasn't sure how that scenario would play out in my living room, so much to the girls' dismay, Jesse Kitty stayed in Texas.





1 comment:

kuykendall_family said...

Love that first pic of Reagan and the kitty. We enjoyed your visit - come again soon!!!