Sunday, January 02, 2011

Potty Time

Much to our surprise, during the few days around Christmas, Gracyn started telling us that she needed to go potty! We take her everytime and she is doing great. If we are at home, she goes often and keeps her diaper dry. We even had to stop at a grocery store, on our way out of town last weekend, because she was telling us she had to go. I marched her into the grocery with the Dora potty seat, in a plastic bag and she did her thing. I am not sure I am ready for this.....I already spend a GREAT DEAL of time with the other 2 in public restrooms, but if she really is potty training herself, I will be grateful!!!

3 comments:

kuykendall_family said...

WOW...I am impressed!

Lacey said...

YEAH!! I am so jealous!! Ellie did that, but not so much luck with Hadley!!! No more diapers will be a glorious day!!

The Skains Family said...

Wow! Already. Go Gracyn. And good luck mommy!I know your pain with the bazillion trips to public restrooms...