
As we rapidly approach two years old, Gracyn spends some time in the corner. Isn't that the cutest thing ever? She knows when I tell her time out, what to do. She marches herself right to the corner, and she stays there quietly until we tell her she can come out. Hard not to laugh at her!!! She is working hard on saying please and thank-you and not screaming her demands at Mommy. She is working on talking nice to her sisters and never hitting, pushing or pinching. We are getting there.....lately she knows as soon as she has done one of the above, that she is in trouble. She is already saying, "Time-Out" before I even get a chance to! Gotta love this age!!!
2 comments:
THAT picture made me Laugh out loud. Hadley will not stand in time out. And spankings don't phase her either. I really wish I could find something that worked. The third child-a.k.a. the strong willed child.
Love the pic!
That is too funny! Reminds me of our girls. Jeff and I always have to turn and laugh so they don't see us, when they put there heads in the corner. So funny! She is a cutie Kim!
Post a Comment