Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Out Back

The weather has not yet allowed us to enjoy the backyard too much, but when it does, we take full advantage and LOVE IT! There have been a few nice days afterschool and neighborhood kids have come and gone from the backyard. Tommy got the girls trampoline built and they are in jumping heaven! The tramp is even great for rainy days. Tommy carries them threw the mud, they jump thier little hearts out, and come back in threw the laundry room (it gives the term Mud Room a whole new meaning)!!! They can strip their wet clothes there and then head to the bath to warm up. I can't wait for summer to really arrive. I think we will be living outside!


Those four trees across the back were a nice surprise. They bloomed with tons of big, beautiful white flowers.

Dont' let the safety net fool you. Reagan unzipped that thing and was balance-beam walking the outside on the first day. Gracyn can get herself out to! Thankfully I learned that quick and don't leave her in there if I am not watching.
This is my happy place!

Sweet girl with her sassy camera pose.

The neighbors have a pool. They just recently uncovered it for summer. Last time I talked to her it was a crisp 52 degrees. They have some warming up ahead, before any swimming will be done.













3 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE the patio!!! What a dream to have! Add that to my list of wants when it comes to finding my dream home!

L said...

I too love your happy place! it's one of my favorite spots of our house too. Glad to see you guys are enjoying the move.

kuykendall_family said...

Looks like fun!!!