Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Go" and "Roar"


My little Reagan is starting to talk....seriously, I promise we aren't just over-excited first time parents. Other people have heard her! A few weeks ago Reagan was sitting in her highchair by Addison and Wesley. They were pretending to be animals and shouting, "Roar" back and forth. Reagan was watching and you could just see her thinking....she would watch them and move her mouth around...then she did her own little "Roar"! She also has a toy that makes the lion sound and she growls back at it.
Then this weekend, she started saying, "Go". She repeats it all the time for us. We are constantly racing with Addison and telling her, "Ready, set, go", so I guess that is where Reagan learned it.
She does also say Mama and Dada, but I am not sure she says them to us! As much as I would like to say it was mama, I definitely think "GO" was her first official word.

1 comment:

The Chappelles said...

She's telling the truth! I was blessed to hear "GO!" straight from Little Reagan's mouth... She is precious!